I’m not really a big Twitterer, but I’ve just started following Michael Ian Black (my secret boyfriend – don’t worry, my husband knows). He came up with what he calls The Fuck It List, the anti-Bucket List. In case you haven’t seen the surprisingly-not-bad movie (I love Morgan Freeman – no one plays God better), a “bucket list” is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. Therefore, the Fuck It List is a list of things you could care less about doing. Anyway, I’ve been thinking about this and here’s what I’ve got so far:
1. Climb a mountain.
2. Become famous.
3. Try ‘shrooms (or any psychedelic for that matter).
4. Get over my fear of public speaking.
5. Jump out of a plane.
6. Appreciate sports more (with the exception of fencing).
7. Swim across any bodies of water.
8. Run a marathon.
9. Eat anything that’s still living.
10. Scuba dive.
So, when your life is flashing before your eyes on your death bed, what things will you be ok with not accomplishing?